SexPosFemme Journal

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Most Annoying Things to Say to Bisexual Women

(and some of these apply to bisexual men too)

Bisexuality As Half Truth

1. Are you really a lesbian, but you just don't want to hurt my feelings because you think I'm such a nice guy?

2. Are you really straight, but afraid to trust me just because I'm a guy?

3. Are you really straight, but you're just being nice to me because I'm a girl?

4. Are you really a lesbian, but afraid to trust women/don't want to be seen as gay?

5. What would you call yourself if there were no such thing?

6. Why don't you just say you're straight/gay?

Bisexuality as a Plan/Fulfillment of Someone Else's Plans

7. Were you "like that" your whole life?

8. Did you boyfriend/partner/husband talk you "into it"?

9. Why don't you just get a boyfriend?

10. Are you "doing this" just because you think guys like "that"?

11. Don't let some girl "lure" you into "doing that".

12. Are you "in it" just for sex?

13. "Trying" to increase your chances of getting a date?

14. Why do you want "it" "both ways"?

15. Are you really that desperate for sex/love/attention?

16. Do you think maybe you've been brainwashed by society/media into liking girls/guys?

Bisexuals as More Sexual than Others (not that it should matter if you are more sexual than others, if that's actually true about you as an individual)

17. Why don't you just stop thinking about girls/guys?

18. Is that all you ever think about?

19. Why do you have to "go around announcing" it?

20. Oh you mean like trysexual as in you'll "try anything" sexual?

21. Are you coming on to me?

22. It's like you have no standards.

23. (If you're a "virgin" to guy/girls) Then how do you know you're bisexual?

24. (If you're in a relationship or celibate) Then how are you still bisexual?

Bisexuality as an Escapist/Reactive Realm and Trauma/Fear-Based Realm

25. (see #1-4)

26. Do you just feel safer around women?

27. I bet you think all girls are nice don't you?

28. Were you abused as a child? Is that what this is all about? ('Vagina Monologues', thanks a lot)

29. Don't you know the gay/bi/straight community aren't perfect either?

30. Why don't you heal/love yourself/get over yourself?

31. Will you "marry straight" when all "this" is "over"?

7 Comments:

  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    Very long, but decent list :)

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Brooklyn Blowhard said…

    Hey, nice blog. I'm glad that there are still some people that aren't uptight about their sexuality, it's so refreshing, especially with young people.
    Good luck with your blog,

    Gary in Brooklyn

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger atoztexan said…

    Really enjoy visiting your site … I’ll be back often.
    Your readers will enjoy visiting this other site as well ….
    mature dating

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Girly Girl said…

    If you want over 18 adults only dating then Swinger Dating is the site for you. Totally free too :)

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Tom said…

    Some days I feel like rambling here on my blog, but other days it is about giving my readers just what they want. And I had a special request the other day about something. Now I cannot even remember it. So being the curious guy I am, one day, I went out to the engines to find only the best sites about ##leyword## a visitor to my blog had requested. And wouldn't you know it, the site came up in the first search. Always a nice shocker. Hey, maybe I'm reallly getting good at this.
    women that attract taurus men

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger xinag zhong said…

    Hey, good blog.Cheapest wow gold I am just happy that you have even now some people who are not bad-tempered regarding their libido, it's extremely fresh new,Buy rs gold particularly with younger people.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Nicole Mazzeo said…

    I enjoyed this list and might reference it in a sex positive student group I'm planning to start at my school. My one criticism is "if you're in a relationship" implies that all relationships are monogamous.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home