SexPosFemme Journal

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Eric Albert's "Charmed I'm Sure"

"Avrat taldor"could become some household phrase you say to your wingman when you're at the bar and you spot your next victim. They're the words that the protagonist must use so his newly acquired sexual powers over others--and by others I mean everyone and anyone--can take root. Of course musing on how pleasant it would be to have that kind of sexual control, access, and opportunity would suffice as erotic adventure, but it's by far the only hypothesis that unravels. In all the slick sensuality, raw physicality, and relentless humor, there remain newer, deeper philosophical territories that make the narrative richer for the digging. I trusted the author's craft from the start, so I knew the plot wouldn't fizzle out into 'the evil temptress- poor exploited hero' dynamic or become an archaic warning about what you get when you trust a female. The story does beckon to some fairytale genre conventions including a witch and a stone, but uses these conventions in a fresh, upbeat way. In effect, Albert becomes the sorcerer, you, the protagonist, the book, your stone, the words, your presented spell, your unleashed sexual thirst, the ensuing outcome, a formula that will leave you, as it did me, "Charmed, I'm Sure".

2 Comments:

  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger rsgoldfeng said…

    The story does cheap RS Goldbeckon to some fairytale genre conventions including a witch and a stone, but uses these conventions in a Guild wars 2 Goldfresh, upbeat way.

     
  • At 1:44 AM, Blogger Louyika Sia said…

    I have to say your article inspires me to the most, it is so instructive to tell others how to understand that in such a special view.I will share your articles with my friends, i think they will like them just like me. What's more, can you update them more frequently? I am a fan of online games. buy rs gold , runescape gold

     

Post a Comment

<< Home